
Tuesday night while I was getting Mason dressed for bed he looked up at me and said, "Your the best Mom ever!" and kissed me on the top of my head. I about died, I gave him a hug and told him he was the best son ever. The funny thing is I was feeling bad because Mason was gone to scouts and Eliza had been asleep for hours (she has had a cold and has slept a ton!) so I had been reading for over two hours. He probably thought I was the best Mom ever because I let him watch Spongebob all night! Either way I will take it!




2 comments:
He is so cute in his little chaps! Dont you just love having someone who will give you compliments like that all the time, and you KNOW they really mean it! I love when Maili tells me those kind of things............on the other hand shes REALLY honest if I suck too! :) (yes I use photoshop a lot) :)
Oh how sweet! I am still waiting for a comment like that...
Post a Comment