




I just wanted to tell everyone thanks for all your love and support this last year. It has not been an easy one!! Friday will be the one year anniversary of the flood. My family and friends have been such a huge support thorough everything this year! Thank you! Love you all!!




6 comments:
jaci...your house was messy in those pictures...I'd advise cleaning it up and putting some better ones on here. j/k
Glad that year is O-VER!
It's hard to believe that really happened... but it did, I saw it with my own eyes! I'm glad that you have a beautiful house again.
Wow! I had forgotten how bad that was! Geeeez. :) Sad- I think that is the only time I have seen your house, is with five feet of mud in most rooms! :) I wonder if its as cute without the mud? :)
All I can say is you are an amazing trooper! Love ya Jac:)
Oh man, I get that sick feeling in my gut all over again when I see these pictures of your house. I cant believe it's been a year
I agree with Joel....clean your house you big slob!! What have you been doing all these Mondays you were supposedly "cleaning"? J/K...it was a time I will NEVER forget...standing at the end of the road with you, wondering if your family was still alive....Its over and we can only pray that it never, ever, ever, happens again!
Post a Comment