Tomorrow is my Mom's B-day, I love her so much she was a great mom and grandma. I miss her so much! Still a couple of times a week I will pick up the phone to tell her something that my kids have done. Isn't it funny that even when your an adult when you are sick you still need your mom? I found that out a couple of months ago...I wish she could still be here to play with Mason and snuggle Eliza a rub lotion on her! I know she would have loved my chubby girl. Anyway I love you Mom......Friday, August 29, 2008
My Mom
Tomorrow is my Mom's B-day, I love her so much she was a great mom and grandma. I miss her so much! Still a couple of times a week I will pick up the phone to tell her something that my kids have done. Isn't it funny that even when your an adult when you are sick you still need your mom? I found that out a couple of months ago...I wish she could still be here to play with Mason and snuggle Eliza a rub lotion on her! I know she would have loved my chubby girl. Anyway I love you Mom......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
She was such a sweet lady. She always made me feel so welcome. I remember her wanting to see Carter when he was a brand-new baby, right after the flood. She was so thoughtful to come over to my car and take a peek. Happy Birthday!!!
I miss her and think about her all the time.
I still think that what happened to mom sucks...bad
I found your blog while blog hopping from Jeff's.
I so know what you mean picking up the phone to call people who have passed on, or still expecting them to walk through the door. I am so sorry that she is not here for you to share it all with. There is no one like mom!
Post a Comment