Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The big 4

4 3
2

1




0


Today is Mason's birthday, he has been so excited for this day to come. This morning he was up at 5:30 ready for the day. I gave him a big hug and said Happy Birthday son. He looked at me and said it's not my birthday yet. I thought maybe he thought that because it was still dark outside. Come to find out when my dad called to sing to him a little after 7, he explained to Grandpa it's not his birthday yet because there is no tree, presents under the tree, stockings etc. I think he is a LITTLE confused!
Mason has been such a fun boy! From being such a sick baby to growing up so smart and strong. I couldn't be a prouder Mom!










2 comments:

JILLIAN said...

HAPPY BE LATED BIRTHDAY MASON!
HE LOOKS JUST LIKE HIS DADDY IN HIS NEWBORN PICTURE. BUT NOW I THINK HE LOOKS ALL STAPLES.

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Bud! He's a cutie! Hope he had a GREAT day!