I love the Angel snowman for your mom! Looks like you guys are enjoying the snow! Eliza is so freaking cute! She is growing up way to fast! Have a Merry Christmas!
Isn't this sooooooooo fun! SG got tons of snow overnight and I can't wait to take the boys sledding today! I love the snow angel for your mom... so cute! Eliza is getting so big, but I LOVE her cute smile... she is so fun to take pictures of.
5 comments:
I love the Angel snowman for your mom! Looks like you guys are enjoying the snow! Eliza is so freaking cute! She is growing up way to fast! Have a Merry Christmas!
Isn't this sooooooooo fun! SG got tons of snow overnight and I can't wait to take the boys sledding today! I love the snow angel for your mom... so cute! Eliza is getting so big, but I LOVE her cute smile... she is so fun to take pictures of.
Looks like someone has been busy making snowmen. Was it you?:) Gotta love when the kids are sound asleep!:)
Very cute pictures!
I never knew about the snowman angel!! That is so cute! I'm glad you got a picture!
Post a Comment