ROFL!!!! Love you Joel!! I'm glad you all enjoyed the day!! It's so good to see all of you getting back to "normal", whatever that is, and enjoying each other. I can't even begin to express how grateful I am that our son has married into a family that loves him as much as we love Joel! We consider all of the 'Staples' an extension of our family and we are grateful for and love each one of you! We all have so much to be thankful for!
JACI, BEEN A LITTLE CONCERNED HOW YOU ARE ALL DOING UP THERE. I HOPE JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN SLACKING ON YOUR BLOGGING DOESN'T MEAN YOU'VE ALL BEEN ILL. ARE YOU GETTING ANY SNOW?
6 comments:
Funny pictures!!! That was a fun day huh?
Look like fun! We sure missed you all though :)
Fun! Glad to hear you all had a great Thanksgiving! I like that pic of Dave & Joel! LOL!
damn you Jaci!
ROFL!!!! Love you Joel!! I'm glad you all enjoyed the day!! It's so good to see all of you getting back to "normal", whatever that is, and enjoying each other. I can't even begin to express how grateful I am that our son has married into a family that loves him as much as we love Joel! We consider all of the 'Staples' an extension of our family and we are grateful for and love each one of you! We all have so much to be thankful for!
JACI,
BEEN A LITTLE CONCERNED HOW YOU ARE ALL DOING UP THERE. I HOPE JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN SLACKING ON YOUR BLOGGING DOESN'T MEAN YOU'VE ALL BEEN ILL. ARE YOU GETTING ANY SNOW?
Post a Comment