I AM A SLACKER!! Well that's what happens when a whole month passes in a blink of an eye. It's kind of weird because each day the kids were sick I thought the day would never end but now it seems like the last month has flown by. Eliza is doing much better! Still working on getting 2 new teeth and is starting to get a cold. (yeah just what I want more sickness!) Mason is getting better and will finally be going back to school tomorrow. Poor kid hasn't been since the first week of December...
Mason and I went to Salt Lake last week for Mason's RN exam. We got to leave the kids at home it was a great time. It's the first time we have ever left the kids. I think it might be something we do more often! It was great!! Mason found out he passed the test so now he is officially an RN!! Yeah, i am so proud of him! He will be starting work here in the next few days. Life has been crazy the last couple of weeks and I'll be glad when things will slow down for awhile! Hope everyone is doing well....
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Good to see you are back to blogging! Holy crappers...no school since first of December??? Poor sick kiddos and poor mom! Glad to hear that things are going good! Congrats to Mason for passing his test! It's always a relief to get things like that over with, and to know that he passed! Awesome!!!!
Congrats to Mason!! That is awesome! No one seems to be able to shake the sicknesses down there! I hope it all passes soon so you can all get back to feeling healthy and good!
~Angie & Blake~
CONGRATULATIONS MASON!
NOW CAN I GET HIS CELL NUMBER FOR ALL THOSE LATE NIGHT EMERGENCY'S WHEN KNOWING A NURSE WOULD COME IN SOOOOOOOOOOOO HANDY?
GET HEALTHY AND STAY WELL.
WAY TO GO, MASON WATTS, RN!!!!! (That's all still ahead of me!!! Only, I don't get a get-away trip to Salt Lake.) High Five!!!! I am really happy for you!!! I'm so glad to hear everyone's getting better! That was a l-o-n-g miserable spell!!!
That is such good news! Mason has worked so hard and so have you!! Hope Eliza gets feeling better.
Congratulations Mason! Sorry we weren't able to get together over the holidays. I was looking forward to it. It has been a long time. Where are you going to be working? Hope all the family is well. We are doing well here in ABQ! Take Care,
Richard
Hey... I just had to tell you to check my blog, I put some of Elizas pics on there... she's so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment