Wednesday, February 11, 2009

tagged...

Thanks Brooke for tagging me.....

The Rules:1. Go to your documents/pictures.
2. Go to your 6th file.
3. Go to your 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.
6. So here we go...

Mason what a funny boy...Big Mason and I were in the family room and we could hear Mason in the kitchen saying mmmmm.....cheese......we walked in and this is what we found....

I tag

Bri
Stacie
Meg
Jillian
Jen
Joel



1 comment:

Brooke said...

See it's not so bad! LOL
I like this picture! great job Jaci! Oh and sorry to hear about the 2nd go around with the pox's
Sucky deal man... You really have had a bad winter with sickness! McKenna has croupe and Jay was sick with stumach flu the first of the week! I hate it the most when it is my kiddos that are sick!
I think I feel a girls night coming on soon! Let's make it happen!!!