Thursday, March 12, 2009

disneyland............

This last month has flown by. The kids and I took a trip with the Wilson's and Guzman's at the end of February. We had a blast....Mason loved every minute of it! He LOVED every ride.....wasn't scared at all! The only thing I would change is having my hubby with us (he had to work). He would have loved watching Mason! Hope everyone is doing well!!!



Eliza loves her Uncle Angel











Mason on Splash Mountain













This was the Muppet 3d show.....I've never seen 2 boys laugh harder! I almost peed my pants





My thrill seeker






























Mason on a bugs life ride.....classic


7 comments:

daveandjoel@yahoo.com said...

uh ha uh ha uh hahah wookadat!
Mason is too funny! Cute pics! I love Eliza's sprout sticking straight up on the top of her head...and her kissing her brother. That's so cute!

Meg said...

HoW CUtE! I love Elizas cheeks! I was seriously laughing at Mason laughing in the 3d movie. Looks like it was a lot of fun! Glad you finally updated:)

Bri said...

Looks like fun!!! I LOVE DISNEYLAND!!!

JILLIAN said...

THAT IS SO CUTE.
OF COURSE HE THINKS BURPING IS FUNNY.....ALL BOYS DO.ELIZA LOOKS DARLING AS USUAL. THANKS FOR THE UPDATE NOW LET'S NOT TAKE SO LONG NEXT TIME.

Erin said...

How fun! I want to go soooooooo bad and take my kids. I'm glad you guys had a good time!

JILLIAN said...

MARCH 12TH WAS ALONG TIME AGO.
GET ON WITH IT AND UPDATE.

Guzman Gang said...

Mason looks so cute in that picture riding on the caterpiller. He looks like hes having a lot of fun! Im glad you guys came with us to disneyland! I love the watts! Love lily guzman