Time is NOT my friend lately! I feel like I can't catch up on ANYTHING in my life! I don't know why things have been so crazy for the last couple of months! We are all doing well and we are all happy! I promise I will post pictures after Easter.........
4 comments:
Yeah! JK, Life is crazy. I feel that way too. I'm excited to see you guys for more then 2 seconds on Saturday!
WHEN I HAD LITTLE ONE'S I FELT THE SAME WAY.
JUST DO WHAT YOU CAN DO, EVERYTHING ELSE WILL WAIT.
BETTER YET JUST DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO.
HAVE A GREAT EASTER AND THANKS FOR THE TIP ON THE PEEPS I MAY TRY IT.
I can't wait to stay at your bed & breakfast! It will be fun to have visitors and to visit. Thanks! We love you guys!
I don't want to make you feel bad, but it doesn't get better and it doesn't slow down. Our baby is getting married in October and I don't know who flipped the fast forward switch! That's why it's such a good idea to take pictures. . . it lets you actually get a look at what otherwise would just whiz past you! The good thing is that you are happy and doing well! We like that a lot! By the way.... it's past Easter now. :-)
Post a Comment