Wednesday, May 20, 2009
and I'm back in the game
Here are a few pictures of the last month we have been busy getting the yard done, work, taking care of Eliza who is in the process of getting SIX new teeth...Mason learned to ride his bike a few weeks ago, sorry the pictures are dark it was after nine at night....Thanks G. Donna and Angel for the help! Mason had also started T-ball he enjoys it for the 1st inning and then he comes up with every excuse possible to be done like, I need a drink, I need to pee, I need to poo, It's too hot for little boys to be playing T-ball etc. All in all we are happy and doing well! Take Care!
The yard a couple of weeks ago, we now have curbing and sprinklers next GRASS!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
THE YARD IS LOOKING WONDERFUL.
MASON IS TOO YOUNG TO BE RIDING A TWO WHEELER.
ON WELL HE TALKS LIKE HE'S 20 SO HE MIGHT AS WELL BE RIDING A BIKE.
HANG IN THERE WITH ELIZA , THIS PHASE WILL PASS AND THEN SHE WILL BE ON TO THE NEXT ONE.
Post a Comment