Who do you think was happier....
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Playin a little catch up....
So this pretty much sums up the summer with the Watts Family, stay tuned for more updates this week!!! I'm sure by next week I may be caught up :)
Don't you think she looks just like her mom....yeah right!
I love these two kids they are so funny!!!

Who do you think was happier....
Even Unkie John and Jeff came....We love both of you!!
Who do you think was happier....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I LOVE SMALL TOWN PARADES AND FESTIVITIES.
IT REMINDS ME OF GROWING UP IN TOQUERVILLE.
THOSE TWO WEE ONES OF YOURS ARE ADORABLE!
I love living in Virgin....those parades are the best....all the kids are in the parade and they throw candy to the adults! :)
Sooo cute. They look like they are happy ALL the time :) haha. How you feeling?
Post a Comment