Ok so is Joels house up by yours? What do they serve do you know? :) Im totally going to try to come. It sounds FUN!
Oh, so this is like a serious thing??? I totally thought it was just a fun one day deal.
yeah it's the green house...they would love to have you come! The have a full menu of different things! You can call me at work and I can fill you in if you need too!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ok so is Joels house up by yours? What do they serve do you know? :) Im totally going to try to come. It sounds FUN!
Oh, so this is like a serious thing??? I totally thought it was just a fun one day deal.
yeah it's the green house...they would love to have you come! The have a full menu of different things! You can call me at work and I can fill you in if you need too!
Post a Comment