Yes and No. I actually think that Eliza looks more like Mason Sr. than Jr. did. Ive been thinking that lately. All I know is that they are both so adorable.
Ummm... YEAH! I totally think they look so much a like... weird! I really didn't think they looked alike at all a few months ago. I think she might be a little chubbier then MAson was! TOo cute!
5 comments:
Yes and No. I actually think that Eliza looks more like Mason Sr. than Jr. did. Ive been thinking that lately. All I know is that they are both so adorable.
Ummm... YEAH! I totally think they look so much a like... weird! I really didn't think they looked alike at all a few months ago. I think she might be a little chubbier then MAson was! TOo cute!
I dont think that they look very much alike in those pics at least...........they have very different features! They are both sooooo freaking cute!
YOUR WEE ONES ARE ADORABLE.
I LOVE SEEING YOUR LIFE AS A WIFE AND MOTHER.
yes, can i keep the flufanuta.
KLOIE
Post a Comment