Thursday, September 4, 2008
sleep........
Today marked a major milestone in our family. Last week Mason and I decided we needed to change a few things with our son's sleeping habit's. Let me give you a little background. When we moved back home in January Mason was so excited to sleep in his own big boy room UPSTAIRS. We were so shocked that he would sleep in his room all night. THEN...Eliza came along in February and things abruptly changed. Back to laying with Mason on the couch to fall asleep. Mason and I were of course WAY to tired to try to get him upstairs to sleep. So yes I'm blaming Mason and I on getting back to old habits. Anyways...back to last week....Yes Mason is still sleeping on the couch but now we make him fall asleep on his own, no laying down with him anymore and he has stopped coming in our room in the middle of the night too (I think it's because we haven't let him watch Jurassic Park lately :)). AND Eliza has decided to sleep through the night. Last night was night 7 of her sleeping all night. I told my MIL this morning that I'm now actually having dreams. I think that mean's I'm actually sleeping!!! I hope this pattern stays around for awhile! Hopefully this week we will get Mason back in his room too.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Good luck! Sweet dreams!
Post a Comment