On a happier note....Eliza decided to get 4 teeth, learn to climb stairs and walk! She is so fun to watch!! So check out the video below!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
This last week...
Last Friday we took Eliza to the Doctor's because she had a cough (let me tell you it wasn't even a cough to worry about). She maybe coughed 5-6 times a day. BUT because cousin's have had whooping cough we decided to get her tested for it. When I got the the Doctor's she didn't even want to test her because she said she had no signs of whooping cough....she almost talked me out of getting her tested. Mason looked at me and said, "Where here let's get her tested." So to make the long story short Eliza has whooping cough. Luckily we caught it VERY early and so she has been doing pretty well. Mason came down with the same cough yesterday so we are treating him as well.This week has been one of the longest of my life probably because Eliza is not sleeping at night at all!
On a happier note....Eliza decided to get 4 teeth, learn to climb stairs and walk! She is so fun to watch!! So check out the video below!

On a happier note....Eliza decided to get 4 teeth, learn to climb stairs and walk! She is so fun to watch!! So check out the video below!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
Look at her go!!!! That's just too adorable!!! I hope she gets better soon!!! Happy New Year!
Jaci your kids are SO cute! Happy New Year!!
GET WELL SOON ELIZA AND MASON!
oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeah Baby Liza!!!!!
She is growing up.She is adorable i need her jaci.
You were right she is walking! That is so cute. She's going to be all over S&S now! Looks like you had a fun Christmas.
So stinkin cute! I think I always leave the same comments, but hey its true!! Hope they feel better soon! That video is great!
She is sooooooooooooooo cute. I love her. And mason too!!
That is so fun to see Eliza walk! She's so cute. So is Jr. He looks very happy with his dinosaur. I hope no one else gets whooping cough down there! So, I was just looking on your blog and the link for mine is wrong. My site is penelopepq.blogspot.com.
Oh my gosh... she's walking!!!!!! She is so freakin cute. Ammon said to Gma Watts "Did you know Eliza has whopping cough"? I was surprised he remembered. Anyways, I hope they are getting better.
IN REFERENCE TO YOUR POST TITLE......
"THIS LAST WEEK", WAS WAY OVER A WEEK AGO.
NEW POST AND PICTURES PLEASE.
Post a Comment