Thursday, February 19, 2009

Eliza's Party....and my son the genius

I found homework in Mason's backpack today....First off I didn't even know he was getting homework and second who knew Mason knew how to spell his name...I sure didn't!?




Eliza only had about 65 family members show up for her b-day....she seriously has a fan club! And yes I made the cake with Donna's help it turned out kinda getto but it tasted DANG good! Thanks Donna for your help!






8 comments:

Brooke said...

How old is Mason again?? That is such a great story! I love how proud of himself he looks in the picture! LOL too great..... oh and Happy Birthday Eliza! I think the cake looks good Jaci... or maybe you just took a great picture of it! HA HA HA

Milea & Greg Hunt said...

Ha Ha that is sooo funny! Who knew Mason was a writing prodigy? You might have to frame that! Eliza is so dang cute! Love those pics

JILLIAN said...

SHE LOOKS SO OLD IN THOSE PICTURES.
I THINK THE CAKE TURNED OUT DARLING!
YOU SHOULD GO INTO THE BUSINESS OF MAKING CAKES. MAYBE YOU AND K-DOG (KEVIN)COULD DO IT TOGETHER.AND OF COURSE MASON IS A GENIUS.

daveandjoel@yahoo.com said...

Jaci...I kind of think I deserved "props" for all of my input on your cake... and yes, it was delicioso!
Your son is a genius!
And that is an adorable pic of Eliza!
(guess what my word verification is for this post? dongr! How wierd is that?)

daveandjoel@yahoo.com said...

OH ya...and i love your daughter's tongue when she's opening presents, not to mention....SLOBBER EVERYWHERE!
(my word verification for this post is....shortiv....do you think that blogspot word verification knows me personally or something? too weird!)
Ok...this is NO LIE! My post didn't go through for some reason, so I went to repost it, and the vefification word is "wedoo"....they DO KNOW ME!! I"M scared!!! I feel like it is a oija board or something!

Watts Family said...

Joel you are a nut case....that is kinda strange...

JILLIAN said...

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JILLIAN said...

YOU AND STACIE NEED TO GET BUSY AND DO SOME BLOGGING!