Thursday, February 12, 2009

What the....chicken Poxs.....and Eliza's b-day




I am so confused...I guess Mason had chicken pox's once again. They showed up on Sunday he only had 10 I hope it's enough this time to make him immune...grrr I hate this winter!!! Please note the underwear inside out and on backwards in the 1st picture.


Eliza eating some birthday cake...she has been so funny lately!! She is such a doll!













He is a riot..................


6 comments:

Erin said...

WHAT!?!? Chicken pox... I swear what a winter it has been for you. What's next... mumps? I sure hope not.

JILLIAN said...

OKAY I JUST DON'T HAVE ANY WORDS.
WHAT HAVEN'T YOU HAD?
BRIENNA HAD A COUPLE OF CHICKEN POX ABOUT 3 OR 4 DIFFERENT TIMES. AMBI NEVER DID GET THEM. HOPEFULLY THIS IS THE LAST OF IT FOR YOU.
SPRING IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER AND HOPEFULLY THAT MEANS GOOD HEALTH.( UNLESS YOU GUYS HAVE ALLERGIES AS WELL)I'LL KEEP MY FINGERS CROSSED FOR YA.

JILLIAN said...

JUNKIE!
DO YOU REMEMBER WHERE THAT CAME FROM?
I DO .

keri said...

That bites. None of my kids have had chicken pox but I hope I didn't just jinx myself.

keri said...

oh yeah and Crap crap crap crap crap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Palmers said...

How cute that video was! It's okay if he punches her cuz he kisses her head after! Okay... bye...I mean hi.... see ya later! SO CUTE!