Sunday, September 7, 2008

got to LOVE fathers and sons!!

Eliza and I went to the football game to watch little Jeff play. While the boys went on their first fathers and sons together. At the end of the 1st quarter I looked at my phone and there were two missed calls from home. I knew that something had happened to little Mason....I talked to Mason and he told me that Mason had a run in with a stick. (We don't know if another kid got him or if it was self inflected) We met at the Doctor and they cleaned him up and checked inside the eye for abrasions and he does have abrasions in the eye. He will be on antibiotic's in the eye for a week. He has done really well! He had to wear the wrap the first night and when he woke up in the morning it was over both eye's and he was screaming,"I can't see, I can't see!" It looks a million times better already!!

Trying to watch TV


5 comments:

daveandjoel@yahoo.com said...

I love his video! That is so cute.

Meg said...

I am glad he is ok. That's so scary when things happen. Nothing like trying to enjoy a girls night out! :) Is it really possible?

A said...

Oh :( I hate that kind of stuff. He is soooo cute in that video! You need to post more of those! :)

Erin said...

OUCH... it really looks awful. I'm glad he can still see!!! IT was fun yesterday.

Ember said...

Even though the poor boy is in pain, he is sure cute.
He looks so loveable in his pj's.